16 February 2019

Brand new start

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps!

Image result for cute pictures

I don't know where and how should I start, and I don't really know where exactly this post is going on. But the thing is i am really suuuuuuuuuper excited to write my very first post and there are even butterflies flying all over in my stomach - i know it's exaggerating, but you know, it's real!

It's been almost 2 years since i paused this blogging thingy; I'm not saying I've stopped blogging as there was never a single week in my life that my head did not think about blogging - my every weekends will be filled with the thoughts of blogging again, but at that point, i could say my life sucks. For a brief moment, almost everything was not going well in my life. I've encountered a state of nearly depression; of not being able to adapt my university life, of not having time to revise my lecture notes due to some i-don't-want-to-remember event and I don't even have a laptop to begin with. But my heart was really aching to be back here, to type something and i sometimes even came up with the idea of what i would like to write in this blog when the lecturers are teaching lol.


Okay, forget about all those sad things and now Alhamdulillah, I've already passed the thundery phase of my life.

-
What I'm trying to say is in this life, you will be facing a lot of phases; sunny, windy, rainy, thundery - just like how the world has seasons and weathers, so do your life. There will be times where your life will only be filled with heavy rains and thunders rolling here and there, but please never ever blame the world for all the bad days you have because while you were having all these sorts of bad things in your life, there is someone out there who is having a sunny flowery phases in their life. Just like how Selangor might be raining now, Sabah might be having a beautiful sunny day there. So stop being selfish and ignorant, you are sharing this world with others.

What you can do during all those rainy and thundery phases is to pause. Life need a pause. Just like how we cover ourselves with thick blankets and have a deep sleep when it's raining outside, be sure to do the same. Just pause everything you have been doing, take a deep breath and enjoy the smell of the rain. Immerse yourself into the phase that you are in - it is never a mistake for you to grief and cry over sad things for that was why tears are there in the first place.

And when the thunder stopped, lift up your blanket, open the window, go outside and have a brand new start, for a bright sun might be waiting for you.
-

Its been hard for me to gather up my strength to write here today, but I am so thankful that I've been surrounded with good souls that are always cheering on me for they are the reasons why I am here right now. I would like to thank these two beautiful girls, Izzah and Fasiihah for your continuous support and for keep asking me "when are you going to update your blog" haha I hope this little short post will make your day.

Its been a super awkward post here, apologize me for the not-so-good English, but I've decided to continue writing in English, (because I am too lazy to think on what kata ganti diri I should be using when I type in Malay) I hope you guys can bear with me. It's gonna be really hard, but i promise it will get better with time, InsyaAllah. I will try to write a new post every Saturday or Sunday, just pray that I will be consistent and passionate to write till the end.


One last word; go for what you love :)


Adios.



2 conteng-conteng:

Syaza Raihanah said...

Welcome back. I'm really look forward for your next posts.


Syaza | www.syazaraihanah.com

Shafyqah Azahar said...

welcome back! follow you ;)